“Great food ... really more of a diner than a bakery!”
Review of Sultan Bakery

Sultan Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Sultan
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We had breakfast here. There was an extensive menu of home-style items as well as pastries. We tried the kolaches, and an apple-fritter and they were very tasty. We saw another couple getting sandwiches which were quite large and looked quite good. Ditto for an omelette another person had.

This place is really more of a diner than a bakery as they have a relatively large lunch and dinner menu also.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We missed the sweet treats in Leavenworth, so our driver insisted on finding something on the way back to Marysville. We picked up internet signal and googled bakeries and this one popped up. We pulled in, the four of us adults, all picked a thing or two. Ok at best. Nothing seemed “bakery,” quality. More like grocery store displays and taste. Was not impressed at all. I mean,Costco has pastries way better than these. We purchased triple chocolate chip, jumbo cookies, buttermilk doughnuts, chocolate eclairs, and a muffin. All were mediocre. Nothing to call home about for sure. If you have a sweet tooth, maybe consider this place. If it can wait, keep on driving to your nearest Costco bakery.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to get some pastries to bring to a friend's house. Got maybe 8-10 different ones, nothing stood out when we tried them. Cashier was talking about how she wanted a new job....

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Went here for breakfast and they have a number of great egg dishes and it was hard to decide. I went with the Greek Scramble. It comes with a massive amount of hash browns and a homemade white bread or English muffin. I also got a apple cinnamon cup, because I couldn't resist. The food was plentiful, tasty, and the staff was so nice. Highly recommend when nearby.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We stopped here for lunch the other day. We've eaten here before but it's been a couple of years. The pastries looked fabulous but I resisted since I'm trying to lose a few pounds. I had the fish taco and it was excellent, big piece of fish, a little messy but yummy. My hubby had the split pea soup which he described as mediocre. The service was good and next time we'll enjoy the yummy pastries.