“Good sushi.”

Add it.
Mio Sushi
Ranked #167 of 821 Restaurants in Tacoma
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed our first time at Mio Sushi. The food was delicious. We started off with the yellowtail jalapeno appetizer and it was amazing. We got a variety of sushi rolls and they were all delicious. Our server was fantastic. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

They have really interesting sushi but oh holy moly the salmon sashimi was good!! We also had this milky sake that was FABULOUS and the service was fun and upbeat. Great place, nice enough atmosphere, bit overly bright but it's good. The food was superb. The chicken terriyaki was amazing. But oh that salmon sashimi. Nomnomnom happy mouth!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Two visits to Mio Sushi in the new Point Ruston development on the waterfront has me sold. This second time we had the fried tofu appetizer that came crisp, crunchy and lightly seasoned - a perfect start. The miso soup that comes with all entrees is very well done with lots of flavor. This trip I had a bento box from the dinner menu, and my two companions had lunch bento boxes. Every dish was well done and attractively presented. At our last pouting we had a few of their specialty rolls that were also extremely well done. We'd eaten at the flagship restaurant in Portland several times before it became a franchise, and we were worried it would lose a lot in translation. However, the attention to detail in the food preparation really comes forth, and this store is friendly, fast and very comfortable.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Pros: new, clean, nice modern decor and furnishings, very friendly and courteous wait staff, no wait.

Cons: sushi was bland, not tightly rolled (would disintegrate after you pick it up), some ingredients weren't fresh (avocado), green tea calamari was well flavored but there was more batter than calamari.

Overall: I felt what I got was not worth what I paid for it. I wouldn't be going back here unless I'm desperate.

Been to Mio Sushi? Share your experiences!