“Thai Food Full of Flavor”

Peanut Sauce Thai Cuisine
Ranked #67 of 774 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 1 October 2016

A friend told us about this great Thai restaurant. It is in a small strip mall across from the Tacoma Mall. The service was very friendly and accommodating. I had the mango fried rice. The flavors were delicious. The portions are nice sized so I was able to take some home for lunch the next day. We also had the yellow curry and salad rolls. Everything was delicious. Most importantly the peanut sauce was excellent. I would definitely recommend this restaurant if your looking for Thai.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

We chose this restaurant because of other tripadvisor reviews of it.Great find! The food was plenty, it was reasonably priced, and it was delicious! I their seafood supreme and my husband had a dish with prawns, mango, pineapple, veggies and sweet & sour. Both entree's were excellent! Very friendly staff, small older building but clean and spacious seating.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Had lunch at Peanut Sauce yesterday, the special lunch menu has many items to chose from. Many are noodle dishes, I chose the a rice one with chicken. The plate is attractively presented, and the food excellent. The vegetables were done perfectly and the sauce just right and not too spicy. My friend chose some spice and commented it was excellent. The prices and service were great too.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Don't be put off by the exterior, this is a nice comfortable place to eat with very good Thai food. The service was excellent, pricing reasonable. A good place for a very good Thai meal.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

This place had wonderful service all the staff are really nice and helpful. The food tastes amazing even with take out or next day left overs. The bathrooms were clean as well. The prices were very reasonable we so will go back ...