Emerald Queen Casino I-5 International Restaurant
Ranked #212 of 815 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We had to wait over an hour for a table for 6, found out it was because they allowed the other restaurant with the seafood buffet to use some of the tables. (First Negative) We ordered our food and it took almost 45 minutes to arrive (Second Negative). They give you some bread rolls, but then they let you sit for 45 minutes and the place was not that crowded, no idea what the heck they are doing. The food was good once it got there. The Server (Olivia J) was very friendly, the place was clean, but overrun with buffet people traveling back and forth to the other restaurant next door. (Third Negative)

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My wife and I stopped at this casino midweek to gamble and grab a meal. The non-smoking area was pleasant to visit and kept us occupied gambling for several hours.
Afterword, we had dinner in the EQC Grand Buffett. The Prime Rib was good and they also served ham, turkey, salmon and a wide variety of pasta dishes and vegetables. It's a great place for a meal and the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

All-you-can-eat seafood buffet for $25. How can you beat that? Alaskan king crab, snow crab, Dungeness crab, shrimps, fish... You will not be disappointed. Besides the seafood, the prime rib and desserts are great as well.

3  Thank rhubris
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

A+ service, slot machines east to follow, great wins, free soda,coffee & water. It's not a kid friendly place but a great place to spend a little and win a little. Also get comp. Buffet after 2 hours of play.

1  Thank Dale N T
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were at the Smokey Robinson concert last night. We had a delightful dinner at the International restaurant. He had Salmon, I had orange chicken. Delicious. The staff were attentive and pleasant.
We proceded to the concert. My husband walks with a cane while waiting on back surgery, but he gets around ok. I had a total hip replacement 2 months ago, but it popped out and back into the socket earlier in the day. The ER physician put me in a knee imobolizer for a week. I am unable to bend my leg at all. It turned out that our seats were very good, but in the middle of the row. I couldn't get in the aisle. I was in pain, and trying not to cry when our angel arrived.

Her name is Heidi. She is an usher at the showroom. I didn't want to ruin someone else's experience by asking for their aisle seats. I was officially crying now. She comforted me, and found us seats I could sit in on an aisle.

Heidi is everything valued in a good employee. She went the extra mile, and we were able to see the show.

The whole experience was great, we will definitely drive down again many times to come.

1  Thank Mary S