“Paul Rodgers was a Fun Time! ”

Emerald Queen Casino I-5 International Restaurant
Ranked #212 of 815 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Spent the evening with Paul enjoying a phenomenal singer who still has it after all these years. The sound was decent as we were about halfway back to the right. Plenty of room between rows. Emerald Queen does a decent job of putting on shows. Won a little gambling and food was decent before the concert. Fun filled night with my friends!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Best Casino buffet dinner I have been to in a long time, courteous staff and loved non smoking sections

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We had to wait over an hour for a table for 6, found out it was because they allowed the other restaurant with the seafood buffet to use some of the tables. (First Negative) We ordered our food and it took almost 45 minutes to arrive (Second Negative). They give you some bread rolls, but then they let you sit for 45 minutes and the place was not that crowded, no idea what the heck they are doing. The food was good once it got there. The Server (Olivia J) was very friendly, the place was clean, but overrun with buffet people traveling back and forth to the other restaurant next door. (Third Negative)

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My wife and I stopped at this casino midweek to gamble and grab a meal. The non-smoking area was pleasant to visit and kept us occupied gambling for several hours.
Afterword, we had dinner in the EQC Grand Buffett. The Prime Rib was good and they also served ham, turkey, salmon and a wide variety of pasta dishes and vegetables. It's a great place for a meal and the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

All-you-can-eat seafood buffet for $25. How can you beat that? Alaskan king crab, snow crab, Dungeness crab, shrimps, fish... You will not be disappointed. Besides the seafood, the prime rib and desserts are great as well.

3  Thank rhubris