Emerald Queen Casino I-5 International Restaurant
Ranked #212 of 815 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We came here for dinner prior to seeing Sinbad and found this to be mediocre in regards to the food. The servers are all very friendly and provide prompt service. The food here was mediocre and lacked flavor. This is also a small buffet with a very limited selection. Overall, I would eat dinner some place else before attending a show here.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Parking nightmare from hell. I had my husband drop me off at the door. I'm disabled in all the disabled parking it was full. So he went around looking for either valet or just a parking spot and found none. After 45 minutes of looking he called and said he was on his way home because there was just no place to park. My son and his girlfriend parked like a mile away and had to walk. My two daughters we're lucky enough to find somebody leaving and took their spot. Inside the casino was overly packed couldn't hardly walk through it as it is pretty small. The line to the buffet wasn't too bad. And the seafood was good although it was in short supply just enough left in the bowl so that you couldn't really ask them to refill it. The crab was small. Prime rib was excellent. All in all I would not suggest going to this place. If you want good seafood buffet style go the extra few miles to the Red Wind Casino it's always loaded with crab on the weekend and very yummy parking it never problem. So that's my review Red Wind Casino Beats the Emerald Queen by far.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We went for dinner around 8:00pm after a few hours of gambling. This upstairs restaurant continued the casino motif—dingy. While the hostess took us immediately to a table she was oblivious to the fact that the table had not been cleaned. As a result, we stood there and waited while a server cleared and wiped down the table. The restaurant’s focus is all you can eat seafood. The buffet stations offer hot and cold crab legs and peel and eat shrimp, both of which were good but were messy and required too much work. The baked salmon was good but the cod was dry. They also had small clams that were good, but a large number of the shells were empty obviously due to the meat falling out between the cooking and serving process. As for meats, they had T-bone steaks that were extremely thin with miniscule tenderloin sides that were tough. And, the prime rib, as well as the turkey breast was tough and dry. Overall, this was an unimpressive meal and we won’t be back, even if we happen to spend a few hours gambling downstairs.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Spent the evening with Paul enjoying a phenomenal singer who still has it after all these years. The sound was decent as we were about halfway back to the right. Plenty of room between rows. Emerald Queen does a decent job of putting on shows. Won a little gambling and food was decent before the concert. Fun filled night with my friends!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Best Casino buffet dinner I have been to in a long time, courteous staff and loved non smoking sections