“Great Sandwich shop/deli”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I cant wait to try other sandwich's at this shop. Reasonable prices and LARGE sandwiches filled with quality ingredients. Line can be long, recommended to call and order ahead during peak hours! I will make this a regular stop when I am in Tacoma.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

A local favorite. The best sandwich shop in Tacoma. I always get either the Mike's Deluxe or a meatball sandwich.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 15 February 2017

If you are in the mood for a deli sandwich, this is the place to go in Tacoma. These guys make a great sandwich and the price is surprisingly inexpensive. This is a deli but they have soda, water and other drinks in the cooler and a really good beer selection as well. Grab a Mike's Deluxe and bag of Tim's Chips and a good beer and you are good to go. I really love my neighborhood deli. Warning, the place can get crazy crowded at lunch and on weekends for sure, so call your order in.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 1 February 2017

I redeemed a gift certificate I had won at a charity auction in December. I ordered 2 sandwiches to take home: a Reuben and a Philly steak. They were both delicious! It is a busy place - people who live closer call ahead and many were picking up their orders. The owner is kind; the employees are efficient. The prices are very reasonable.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

I frequent MSM deli, and every time I go, I get a Mike's deluxe! It's an amazing deal (6.99) for a sandwich that lasts me for two meals, and it's the most delicious sub I've ever had from any restaurant!! I recommend it to anyone:D

Date of visit: October 2016