“Love their take out food items”
Review of Capers Cafe & Take Home - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Capers Cafe & Take Home
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 18 May 2013

I typically do not dine in. But I frequently buy their homemade soups and prepared meals to do. Never had a bad experience. Consistently good.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

I am your primo reviewer. Caper's has been making meals for me for two years. They deliver twice a week. I adore them because they keep surprising me with something new. The owner even calls me to see if I'm happy with everything. I'm VERY happy.

If you have older parents that you wished ate better but you don't have a solution, call Caper's.
K.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 26 December 2007

Totally awesome food. If ever forget you were supposed to make dinner for a bunch of friends/family which you want to impress, Capers should be the place you go to first.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook