“Fabulous as Always!”
Review of The Table

The Table
Ranked #45 of 862 Restaurants in Tacoma
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Every time I come to Tacoma on business, I always come to The Table. This time I also brought five colleagues who had not experienced this awesome dinning experience. Wade is my favorite waiter and he puts you at ease from the first interaction. Everyone left very satisfied with their meals and the dinning experience. I had the Pacific Snapper special, Brussels Sprout Caesar Salad (not pictured) and a Peanut Butter so more dessert. The Table rotates their menu often based on locally sourced ingredients. My only disappointment was they did not have the Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding dessert this visit. I will try next time! Highly recommended restaurant from someone that travels extensively. Enjoy!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Might try it again-but wasn't impressed my first time. Atmosphere-average. Comfort-below average. Service-excellent. Food quality-excellent Food visual-excellent Food taste-hit or miss. The paella was the biggest fail-bad texture, wrong type of rice, too spicy, not enough depth of flavor, tasted like a spicy white rice soup with 2 pieces of shrimp, 2 pieces of calamari and about 5 mussels. Not a lot of menu choices, overall not impressed. The food looked good enough to go back and try other items, however because it's not a cozy or comfy spot and it is overpriced-might not make it back. Too many new restaurants in Tacoma to try and not enough time.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Do yourself, friends and family a favor and experience The Table! We were six friends picking a place to spend time together over food and did we pick the place! Everything was an amazing experience. From the menu, our server (thanks Connor!), liveliness of the restaurant and wine choices ~ it surpassed our expectations. This was a first time visit for all of us and we will definitely be back! The menu options were unique. The starters and small plates are great for sharing. You could make a meal with these options too, but the main course options are not to be missed. The Braised Elk was delicious, grilled vegetables had a nice kick, Dork Burger was moist and a never before experience with great flavor. We ended the night with the Spiced Beignets which was so perfect. Delivered to our table with pride, warm and fun to share.

Definitely recommend making reservations.

Thanks for a great time!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Love the food at The Table. Really love the food! The ricotta gnocchi are on an entirely different level. Love that I don’t have to make the arduous drive to Seattle anymore to get inventive food of this caliber. Even starting to love the minimalist decor. Still not loving the big community table that runs the length of the restaurant. There aren’t many seating options conducive to a couple wanting conversation with just each other. Ask to sit at the counter instead. Also, it’s just wine and beer service and would love to see a larger wine by the glass list because of this. The Table will become a regular in our dining rotation.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Love this place. I have gone for dinner and happy hour. the menu changes and will not disappoint you. I love the game dishes and duck. Reserve before you go.