“Cucumber Beef Salad a Winner”
Review of Minji's Pho

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Minji's Pho
Ranked #170 of 773 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Stopped in to Minji's as it was a convenient stop on the way home from Chambers Bay. I loved the Cucumber Beef Salad and I'll come back to get it. The beef was lean and tasty. The salad has noodles, carrots and sprouts in addition to cucumber. We took our order to go and they gave us a good amount of fish sauce sriracha and hoisin. Very reasonable lunch.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I gave them two chances... I actually tried to like this place, staff seemed nice enough, until one complains...My grandchildren like pho, they offer a kids meal... so they say, actually its only a kids meal if you eat in, No beverage if you take out. kids were visiting wanted soup, So my husband, went not liking the terms (the lost beverage). We paid 27 dollars for a cup of noodles and broth. No condiments! My husband returned to the restaurant thinking they forgot. They informed him that no condiments with take out! So I called,pissed... to speak with them.They decided to argue with me instead of giving me a bag of bean threads, basil and lime, Really! How does that make sense to any one? Should we have just spent the 27 dollars on top roman? When we go to MC Donald's the happy meal comes with everything even if we decide to take it home. Oddly the adult meal has condiments and beverages to go... Go figure. looks like Mc Donald's gets my dollars again!

1  Thank Angela H
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We tried this place three different times. While it was decent, it just wasn't outstanding. The soup base was pretty bland ... no five spice at all! The different meats were very good and their selection on the menu was good as well. However, each time we went in, they were out of some type of meat we wanted.

Their other offerings were excellent ... spring rolls, boba drinks, rice dishes, etc. and their customer service was outstanding each visit.

If you are not into real Pho, this place is a gem as they really cater to the "Gringo" American palate and late night people (they are open until 11!). If you are looking for some real "knock your socks off" soup, Pho-getaboudit!

1  Thank Olfar
Reviewed 18 October 2009

We eat here all the time, from the time we order till we get our food mabey 5 mins at the most. They have great food, the best we have had.

Reviewed 22 June 2009

visited tacoma and had craving for some home style pho, found this
hidden gem with tasty pho with excellent customer service. restaurant
was very clean. very memorable dining experience and plan to return on
our next visit to area

Been to Minji's Pho? Share your experiences!