“Great Thai food ”
Review of Long Beach Cafe

Long Beach Cafe
Ranked #68 of 862 Restaurants in Tacoma
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

This place has very authentic Thai food. We've been here quite a few times. The service is always good. You can get your food as spicy as you can handle, they usually ask if you want 1 to 4 spicy but you can say all the way to 10 if you have a death wish.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

The location is not that big but they do a good job of keeping the food flowing and the traffic moving. They have lots of variety choose from. One thing is their spicy level is not as hot as it shows on the menu. Very tasty dishes!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This is a delicious dining stop. We were returning to Seattle from Mt Rainier and this was the perfect stop. It was probably the best Thai food I have ever had. We shared the fried tofu with terrific peanut sauce. The pad Thai was even better and the Vietnamese curry was just great. Prices are reasonable. Wish I lived nearby!

Reviewed 1 September 2016

I had lunch with a friend who had eaten here before. This was my first time. I had expected a "hole in the wall" kind of mostly take out place. However, I was pleasantly surprised. The dining room was lovely with new tables and chairs and attractive artwork. The wait staff was excellent: friendly and very attentive. They offer mostly Thai and Vietnamese cuisine. You can pick the level of spiciness 1-4. Prices were a few dollars more than what I usually pay at lunch for Asian food but I didn't mind too much because of the good quality and generous portions, plus the great service and nice ambiance. My daughter-in-law is a vegan and gets her food here (take-out) when she visits us and she is very choosy about her food.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Tried the asparagus and pad kee mao with tofu. Tasty and good portions. Service was minimal as it appeared that one server was handling the entire restaurant.