“GGRREEAATT!!”

Gee Cee's Truck Stop
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

It's been a LONG Time since I've been able to Stop in & ENJOY A GREAT MEAL! Arvd at 3:30 am & decided to get some sleep, for I was going to TREAT MYSELF to one of Gee Cee's Breakfast plates. In the daylight ordered the WIDE LOAD OMELET, it was GGOODD. The Food here is really Good. Well time to go to Work, back on the Road, so if your Hungry,Stop in & ENJOY!!!

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Many famous for good old fashion Home Cooking.. And this place definitely does it well. Have a great selection of food to choose from & don't forget the dessert too

Reviewed 22 October 2016

My motorhome broke down a couple of weeks ago and I had it towed to Gee Cee's truck stop at exit 57, off of I-5. When I went back to pick it up, I found that they couldn't fix it, so I had it towed. While I was waiting for the tow truck, I went over to the restaurant for breakfast. Nice clean place with a few truckers and locals there. A very nice wait person showed me to a table and brought coffee, which for some reason didn't taste like regular restaurant coffee, but quite better. I ordered their chicken fried steak and when it came, my only comment was,OMG. The waitress laughed and said that he couldn't help me eat it, I'd have to do it myself. The steak covered 1/2 the plate and the hash browns the other 1/2, with the two eggs on top of the potatoes. Great meal, everything was done just the way I liked and was delicious. Might just be my new place to stop going to Portland.
Also, even though they couldn't fix my motorhome there, the folks in the shop were great.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I love this place, really good home style food and good service. Prices are just right,. It is on just off I 5, not located near anything else so you have to be going that direction and have an eye out for it. My wife likes liver and onions ( not me) and she loves it there.
I am more the chili burger and tater tots type of person.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We arrived late and were camping nearby. Only place we could find that was open.. Staff friendly good diner style food.