“I love Red Ribbon Desserts!”
Review of Red Ribbon

Red Ribbon
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Tukwila
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I tried their Chocolate Indulgence Slice (I posted a picture here). It was really good.
The Halo-halo was enjoyable too.
My wife loves their Mocca roll!

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed 3 July 2018

wow the cakes look good too, their flan is good they have many different kinds of baked goods to choose from, So it is not easy to get just one.
we enjoy this bakery place and stop there when we can

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I got so excited when I saw this bakeshop from the Philippines.I feel close to home even if it is thousands of miles away. I love their chocolate cakes, rolls and different pastries. Although the environment give me worries. There was a robbery in the palace when we visited...they thought that it was a lock down. make sure to be vigilant of your surroundings.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Came to this place the other day except the cashier thought i was trying to steal an ensaymada. Jollibee and red ribbon was beside each other no walls divide them and the cashier counter was secluded. After picking up an ensaymada (cheesebread) i immediately lined up to see the cashier and it so happened it was the male shift manager that attended to me. I clearly showed the supervisor my bread and i ordered 6 pcs of chicken joy in a bucket and i told him to add it to the bill. This supervisor never explained that they are separate and i should pay my bill next door so i assumed that the bill was added. I was in a hurry that i didnt even look at the bill. I know the amount I paid. On picking up my ordered chix i even went to the girl and asked for a plastic bag to carry the ensaymada..nothing was said. So i went across the hallway to go to chowking restaurant and that was when the red ribbon lady was going after me with this old man asking for my receipt and if i have paid my bill. Of course i told the lady the whole incident and how i paid until i realized when she told me that she was the only cashier that day. It is embarrassing but it could have been avoided if there is an obvious separate line for red ribbon products. If the shift supervisor told me to pay for the other item next door. I guess i am writing this to let management know what happened and what customers like me can prevent from happening. Hope they can improve things as well.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 3 June 2017

This small stall near beside Jollibee is a must for cake lovers. She loves their mocha/coffee crunch, the mango cake is marvelous and ube-macapuno is exceptional. You can also get a bag or tray of the ensaymada which is also a best-seller. My kids love the classic mamon.

Date of visit: April 2017