“Saturday Lunch with the Fam”

Infernos Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #17 of 54 Restaurants in Tumwater
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Went with my mom and both of my daughters. 3 of us had an individual pizza and my daughter had the chicken Parmesan sandwich with salad. We also ordered an appetizer of mozzarella breadsticks.
The server was great. My pizza was fantastic except that I ordered extra cheese which they put on the bottom so my olives and pineapple fell off. The individual pizzas are quite large which is great but they are served on a pizza pan that is much smaller so the pizza is actually touching the table a not so great.
The mozzarella cheese bread was almost $10 and very bland, a pizza crust with some cheese on it. My mother and I each ordered a glass of wine and it was a good pour.
There were lots of kids from sporting teams having parties but that’s part of the fun of a pizza place!
Atmosphere was good, they had outdoor seating but it was all in the shade and not warm enough for that.
I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

My husband and I are very picky about pizza and were pleasantly surprised to find good pizza. The service was excellent - I’m sure we’ll be back!!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

What a great place to come and eat. The service was great. My server Aleia was awesome, I was dining alone and she made my experience very relaxing and fun. She had some great suggestions about the food, was attentive to my table. I never had to wait long for my drinks. The brick oven pizza is tasty..

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Kiddo and I stopped in one night for a pizza. Fast service. Good food. We didn't try anything fancy, just the sausage and black olives that she liked. Service was very good.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I must say, I was expecting better pizza from a brick oven pizzeria. The crust was a white dough, not crisp, nor thick. The toppings and sauce were good but nothing to make you stop and say "Wow". That said, the Smoked salmon dip did get a "Yum" from my family. A good draft beer selection. I may go back for happy hour. Our server was very nice and attentive. Overall, if you're not a pizza snob and want a family family restaurant with beer, you may enjoy Infernos.

Been to Infernos Brick Oven Pizza? Share your experiences!