“Family Halloween Holiday, yearly garden plants”
Review of Hunter Farms

Hunter Farms
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Union
Reviewed 26 April 2016

We have been here many times for Halloween festivities including the Pumpkin catapult. As is typical of the PNW, this activity will most likely include rain. The kids love the hay maze, the animals and watching the pumpkins being thrown into the air. My favorite time to visit the Farm, is in early Spring when I can select what I will grow in my garden. I also love the selection of trees, shrubs and even pond plants (sometimes).

All reviews
"flowers"
in 3 reviews
"land"

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Hunter farms is great fun. Including pumpkin chunking, hay mazes, pumpkin patch, farm fresh produce, locally made products and Olympic Mountain Ice Cream. Walk through the nursery, see the farm animals. This place is worth the drive. Support your local farmer!!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Even though it was rainy and cold my daughters enjoyed all of the different animals, including baby goats and pigs as well as an emu, reindeer, calf, and chickens that were housed in their big barn. We also enjoyed shopping in their market with a variety of preserves as well as many grocery items. Do not forget to have an ice cream from their many unique flavors to choose from.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

We went on a day that was overcast with some drizzle (big surprise for the Pacific Northwest...), but I can't say that I understand what the previous reviewers were so excited about. This place was cheesy, filthy and sad. Sad animals in cages, a chaotic, muddy, smelly, and unkempt place. Yes, the kids had some fun in the hay maze - but I can not recommend this attraction. We were glad to leave in well under an hour.