“Animals, Farms, and local produce”
Review of Hunter Farms

Hunter Farms
Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in Union
Reviewed 19 December 2016

We stopped here on a Sunday. We were unsure what to expect but it was an exciting stop. My wife & I walked the grounds of Hunter Farms to find a barn housing a variety of animals, ducks, burros, cows and an ostrich! We walked through the barn and enjoyed seeing the animals. The country store on the same property was full of local produce. Priced to sell, we grabbed some staples including Hunter Farms jarred Salsa and Garlic Pickles. Great experience in the country side.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Nice produce, yummy ice cream, beautiful greenhouse and awesome salsa. The animals in the barn are a HUGE bonus for those with a young family.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Hunter farms was fun in the sense that you could wander to your heart's content. The gardens were well maintained and the flowers beautiful. The animals in the petting zoo were friendly and the kids loved to pet some of them. It is good for a family outing.

2  Thank Frank G
Reviewed 26 April 2016

We have been here many times for Halloween festivities including the Pumpkin catapult. As is typical of the PNW, this activity will most likely include rain. The kids love the hay maze, the animals and watching the pumpkins being thrown into the air. My favorite time to visit the Farm, is in early Spring when I can select what I will grow in my garden. I also love the selection of trees, shrubs and even pond plants (sometimes).

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Hunter farms is great fun. Including pumpkin chunking, hay mazes, pumpkin patch, farm fresh produce, locally made products and Olympic Mountain Ice Cream. Walk through the nursery, see the farm animals. This place is worth the drive. Support your local farmer!!