“Huge portions, good food, friendly”
Review of El Porton

El Porton
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Union Gap
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Wonderful Place To Eat!
Description: Wonderful Place To Eat!
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Portions are huge and it tastes great. We got a variety of things from kids quesadilla and grilled cheese to fajitas and the like. We got a few drinks also. Everything was delicious. Service was fast and friendly. If you're hankering for Mexican food this is the place to go.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Took a chance here, for dinner this evening, as we're traveling for Eclipse Weekend. This little restaurant was so great that I had to review it right away! We liked it even more than our usual Azteca, at home. They were very popular & busy, but had enough workers so the wait was short. Delicious Mexican food, huge portions, reasonable prices, good drinks too!

If you're staying next door at the new Best Western, you definitely should walk over & eat here!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Stopped there on the way back from Vancouver Island with my sons after a long week of salmon fishing. We actually came across it by accident. Walking in, you could smell the aroma of fresh tortillas and salsas. The menu had so much to chose from. Service was great, food was even better. The staff catered to us. We ordered 3 different meals and shared them, each was fantastic. Chips and salsa were great.
This will now be a yearly stop on our way back to Vancouver. I am headed to El Porton this weekend,
I have marked this on my phone, so I don't miss it when I drive through. My sons wont let me forget. Thanks for the memories!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We always go to El Porton when we have a craving for Mexican food. It is always delicious and the service is always very good. The meals are very large so my husband and I always split the meal.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

The food was AMAZING! Service was great! Nice atmosphere. So many choices on the menu. I can't wait to come back!

Been to El Porton? Share your experiences!