“no problems”

Super 8 Union Gap Yakima Area
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Union Gap
Reviewed 23 February 2017

have stayed there for years when at the sportsman show lots of parking. restaurants within walking distance potty area for the dogs rooms are nice

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank raymonds798

Reviewed 21 January 2017

My wife and I stay all the time at Super 8. Lately its just been blah. The rooms are clean for the most part. The last two times, the blankets were wrinkled to the point that they never were when we first started staying there.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Clarizza C, General Manager at Super 8 Union Gap Yakima Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Thank you for your feedback regarding the poor service you experienced at our hotel, Customer opinion keeps us on our toes. I have spoken with my housekeeping and laundry attendant about this feedback and they promise to improve. Hope you'll stay with us again.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

The Yakima Super 8 is not the most up to date hotel but it is clean and the staff are friendly and helpful. I would stay again at the Yakima Super 8. I would recommend that Super 8 staff clean off the parking lot, sidewalks and outside stairs during snow storms. It was somewhat of a hazard to get to our rooms.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I appreciate your valuable comment concerning snow in the sidewalks and needed the parking lot to be clean off and was sorry to hear that you had a hard time getting to your room the last two weeks you we're here, This has been a rough winter and a hard time for our maintenance man to remove the snow and ice in our sidewalks because of this continous weather condition. But now we're putting salt to make the ice melt and we're shoveling it until the sidewalk is clear. So I appreciate you calling this to my attention, And thank you for caring enough to tell us.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Neat & clean. Pool was nice! Comfy bed & decent bathtub for a soak. Convenient location. Denny's & Shari's within walking distance.
Will probably stay again.
We had neighbors on both sides that did not sleep & were very loud & noisy ALL NIGHT LONG, until after 7am, so neither my spouse nor myself were able to sleep at all.
No in room fridge or dining table.
Went to have breakfast at 8:30 & there was only cereal, waffles, pastries, or toast & I'm gluten intolerant so I wasn't able to eat any of it. It looked like there might have been other foods that had already been put away, although breakfast is supposed to be available until 9am.
The night staff was very nice & friendly & helpful, but the young girl working the morning shift seemed very upset & was not at all friendly.
Overall I would rate a 3, because of our noisy neighbors & lousy breakfast choices.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you very much for being honest and straightforward with your comments. While we certainly regret that you're not satisfied with your stay last time you we're here.I already talked to my frontdesk agent and she acknowledge the poor service and promise to improve. Please come back and try us again. We appreciate your business with us.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Convenient location from interstate. Denny's right next door. Average room - although had a stale odor. Pool area looked old.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is valuable to us. As we strive to improve with each and every stay, I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of our hotel needs updating.It is a pleasure to announce that we will be updating our pool room within the next couple of months. In taking great care of our hotel,our priority is to be able to offer a well maintained and comfortable atmosphere. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property, It would be such pleasure welcoming you back.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Union Gap
4.9 km away
Oxford Inn Yakima
Oxford Inn Yakima
#3 of 24 in Yakima

Been to Super 8 Union Gap Yakima Area? Share your experiences!