Quality Inn(Yakima)
US$67
QualityInn
Best Western Plus Ahtanum Inn(Yakima)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$116
Hotels.com
Oxford Suites Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
US$110
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$105
HolidayInn.com
Oxford Inn Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
US$95
The Hotel Maison(Yakima)
US$179
US$174
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfluffy pillowsbreakfast areatruck parkingswimming poolnice poolroom was cleanwill stay there againpaigefreeway
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We stayed at this motel several years ago and it was ok but this last stay was horrid. Insufficient security bar on our window which showed signs of being forced previously. We had double queen bed but the one cup coffee percolator had only one coffee sachet. The bathroom had one paper cup. When I wen to the desk to ask for additional cups, coffee and a security bar that would work I was met with indifference and more. The "friend" of the person at the desk glared at me when I asked for another cup, coffee and the security bar. Then this friend yelled at me berated me with the desk person indifferent. Later that evening when I went to the pool the "friend" came at me with a stick threatening me as I walked back to our room. I told her to stay away from me or I would call the police. We would have left then but all room in Yakima were full due to a sports tournament and we had an appointment at a winery the next day. The general manager never contacted me after several requests to the desk. Avoid this place!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank pbc777
Reviewed 18 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Check In process took forever, and the front desk's attitude was not great. After check in, I noticed the front desk had authorized my card for two rooms, rather than one. After calling to figure out why this happened, their customer service was terrible, told me that they would reverse it but they could not make it up to me at all. Told me there was nothing they could do. The room had no closet to hang anything, and the bathroom was disgusting. Hotel is not in good condition and not worth anything. Check out process took 20+ minutes, as we wanted to split the bill between two cards and the front desk agent did not know how to do this. Don't stay here.

Reviewed 13 July 2017