Agoda.com
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2015

They ask for your top 5 choices of houses and then place you in a piece of crap house after telling you they would try their best to put you in the house you wanted. Really?
Why do people put up with that? Don't do business with these people. Unreal.

Room Tip: Pick another company
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Tom S
Reviewed 28 June 2015

I cannot stress this enough: DO NOT STAY HERE.
I stayed in the Lady Bug cabin. The lot is hard to find in the dark - there are no signs at the driveway. After looking for twenty minutes, I called the owner and got no response. Upon entry, the vertical blinds were dirty and missing 6-7 strips of the blinds. The cabin was musty. There were several dead spiders along the wall by the bed. The bed was not completely made. When I pulled the sheets back I found debris in the foot end of the bed. The bathroom vanity was missing a drawer. Underneath the sink, I found a open water bottle/enema kit. I went to place some water in the fridge and found spoiled milk from the previous guest (it was 10 days after the expiry date). I stayed the night because I had nowhere else to go. I left in the morning and called the owner to share my concerns and my decision to discontinue my stay. He apologized and seemed willing to work with me. I called 4 times to find a time where I could come back and settle my bill. He did not call me back.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
7  Thank John H
Reviewed 3 November 2014

Because after you realise how miserable this place is you will never get your money back. No extra charges for holes in roof. Dirty, filthy, moldy and to much other disgusting things to remember. A great way to ruin a trip. The room was called the Blue Jay, should have been called the buzzard pucky!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
7  Thank Mario G
Reviewed 15 October 2014

Li'l Abner would feel right at home. This is the all time worst place to stay. Almost everything in their adds is a total misrepresentation. We have been traveling cross country and had not planned on staying overnight. We saw their add and thought it would be a nice place to relax. What a mistake. We arrived after dark and had problems finding the place which is overgrown with vines. We had prepaid so we had to stay or forfeit $135.00. We could not wait to get out of there at first light.
You are warned!!!!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank richard l
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed in one of the small cottages where the front yard overlooks Mt. Rainer (if there aren't any clouds). Not fancy or high on amenities, but comfortable and cozy. Very quiet with a nice hiking opportunity nearby. In need of some upkeep and yard is overgrown. Like I said, rustic.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple