“Treat with grandaugther”

Add it.
Froyo Earth
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Veradale
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We love to stop here for a nice treat. Good selection of frozen yogurt and lots of things to top it with. The little one likes the sprinkles, I prefer the berries. I find the selection changes, so don't get attached to just one great flavor. The only concern here is the parking and access to it. The lot is small and on a very busy main arterial. A couple times we didn't go in because there were no parking space available. Overall it's a great place with quality product.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

really nothing terrible about the place but also nothing worth writing home about. it was frozen yogurt, price was okay, it was clean. staff was pretty oblivious to us.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped in after getting a great deal with a Groupon. They have very unique flavors I've never seen before, especially sorbet. Some examples are Caramelized Pineapple sorbet, Raspberry Pomegranate sorbet, Sweet Coconut Yogurt, Banana Flambé Gelato, and more. They also had a ton more toppings than I've seen. For example, they had chocolate covered gummy bears, frosted animal crackers, and gumballs. Very good price at .45/oz. I've seen places up to .59 ¢.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Great variety also really nice and friendly people working there.
My family loves it.
My kids goes there every week!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I love the fact they change up their yogurt flavors on a regular basis so there is always something new to try.

There have a wide range of toppings and fresh/frozen fruit to pick from.

Always clean and staff friendly