“Good solid breakfast”
Review of Sassy's Diner - CLOSED

Sassy's Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We ate breakfast here on a recent trip to Wenatchee. We usually stay at a hotel with a breakfast included but decided we would try something different. We have walked by this place many times on our way to one of our favorite dive bars (Wally's) but until this trip we had never eaten there.

My wife had an omelet and I had a half B&G and one egg.

The food for both was good but certainly not outstanding.

The coffee was strong and good.

The service was prompt and efficient.

The ambience is like an old-fashioned diner - lots of memorabellia around.,

The price was somewhat high for the quality of the food.

Probably not a place we'll visit again.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Ate here one day with my Pastor for lunch. The burgers we both have were very typical "greasy spoon". The fries are ok and burgers standard fare.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We've been to Sassy's several times for breakfast and always been happy. Eggs benedict are my go-to when we go out for breakfast so I am always looking for the best; Sassy's does a good job.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

It is just like a 60s diner was the view of my American wife. As for me (English) I thought it was great, it had character, the staff were very friendly and the food reasonable, plentiful and not overpriced. A great find in the middle of Wenatchee

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Wenatchee Washington boasts 300 days of sunshine. Sadly there are 65 days of rain. We were there on one of those days but having breakfast at Sassys made it all better.