“great little diner, with lots of good home cooked food”
Review of Sassy's Diner - CLOSED

Sassy's Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 March 2015

I wish this little diner was open more hours I believe it's just till 3 pm. but it's mad it's name in an old building of an old town, Clean old time diner.

Reviewed 1 March 2015

Americana diner experience, with above average flat-top griddle food. Everything was good. You could tell that their home fries were in a potato bag before they opened up the kitchen to prep. Scratch made, fluffy biscuits accompanied a sausage gravy made with 'da bad stuff' you want it to be made with. Same with the delicious, tangy hollandaise that came with my bennie. Nice waitresses, some smarmy, some not. A couple of side things I really liked: the soap dispenser in the rest room was an old mustard squeeze bottle. I laughed out loud. And they have a pink folder at every booth filled silly stuff to entertain your mind while you wait for breakfast. I must admit, I let myself down on 80's trivia. But my breakfast here absolutely did not let us down...

Reviewed 13 September 2014

If you love going to a little out of the place restaurant for breakfast, you need to visit Sassy's!! Delicious food and great staff!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

We ate breakfast here on a recent trip to Wenatchee. We usually stay at a hotel with a breakfast included but decided we would try something different. We have walked by this place many times on our way to one of our favorite dive bars (Wally's) but until this trip we had never eaten there.

My wife had an omelet and I had a half B&G and one egg.

The food for both was good but certainly not outstanding.

The coffee was strong and good.

The service was prompt and efficient.

The ambience is like an old-fashioned diner - lots of memorabellia around.,

The price was somewhat high for the quality of the food.

Probably not a place we'll visit again.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Ate here one day with my Pastor for lunch. The burgers we both have were very typical "greasy spoon". The fries are ok and burgers standard fare.