“No joke diner GREAT food”
Review of Sassy's Diner - CLOSED

Sassy's Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

We stumbled into Sassy's at 1:30 looking for quick lunch. All the food ordered was amazing, huge portions, and cheap. Our waitress was also very friendly.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

You might expect Jerry Seinfeld to be having coffee at Sassy's. Tucked into a tight space on a corner just out of the downtown center of Wenatchee, it is a fun place for breakfast or lunch. Even if you are there for lunch it is a good place for the all day breakfast. They have a very good eggs bennedict with hash browns. Good efficient service with promptly served meals. Everyone from laborers, business folks, children and seniors enjoying the diner.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Quaint little corner diner that has one of the best breakfasts at a reasonable price which is served by very nice customer service oriented people. Yummy breakfasts. Haven't been there for lunch.....YET!

Reviewed 19 March 2015

I wish this little diner was open more hours I believe it's just till 3 pm. but it's mad it's name in an old building of an old town, Clean old time diner.

Reviewed 1 March 2015

Americana diner experience, with above average flat-top griddle food. Everything was good. You could tell that their home fries were in a potato bag before they opened up the kitchen to prep. Scratch made, fluffy biscuits accompanied a sausage gravy made with 'da bad stuff' you want it to be made with. Same with the delicious, tangy hollandaise that came with my bennie. Nice waitresses, some smarmy, some not. A couple of side things I really liked: the soap dispenser in the rest room was an old mustard squeeze bottle. I laughed out loud. And they have a pink folder at every booth filled silly stuff to entertain your mind while you wait for breakfast. I must admit, I let myself down on 80's trivia. But my breakfast here absolutely did not let us down...