US$149
Glenacres Historic Inn(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$252
US$109
Mariners Cove Inn(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$109
Loge at The Sands(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$130
MorningGlory Hotel, Resort & Suites(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$149
TripAdvisor
All reviewsking suitegroupon dealtop floorin townshort strollping ponglay your headoff seasonmain roompet areasound of the wavesfirst floorseparate bedroomfishing tripfire pitfront officeocean view
Reviewed 12 February 2018

We had been to Ocean Shores, and Seaside, but this was our first trip to Westport. I was favorably impressed- an undiscovered country for a convenient weekend getaway. We visited first week of February, just off the bottom of the season, but the place was pretty much full. Perfect location. Small typical hotel rooms have picture windows with views over the dunes to the mouth of the bay and the ocean on second and third floors. A number of little detached prefab units with hot tubs looked popular. Perfect location directly adjacent to walking trails and just a short block to the waterfront Westhaven Street, with shops and restaurants. Grandma Hazels candy shop is highly recommended. High thread count sheets and quality King beds. Staff is beautiful. No elevator. Probably not recommended for kids or fragile seniors. Very dog friendly. Very Zen. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect.

Room Tip: Looks like may be a few larger units.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel C
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice clean rooms, quite.
The front staff very friendly
As one person said nice place if you don't habe high standards
Well my standards are pretty high and I see nothing wrong with this place
I highly recommend it and the price is great.
No it's not the Hilton.
But your in westport wa and its the best hotel I've found out here.
Will be always coming to this one

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2018

We picked this place based on the website and pictures there. First, we had an issue with booking, because we tried to get a better rate with booking.com, and then when we changed our check-in date with them, either they or the hotel messed up and totally cancelled the reservation. I just happened to notice when I went to double-check on it that it had been cancelled. I called the hotel directly and they said they'd had a lot of problems with booking,com. At that point, they only had a couple of rooms still available. They made it sound like the rooms were really nice, especially the "suite" I ended up booking, which they said even had a fireplace in the separate bedroom. The next day we got an email from the hotel saying something like "sorry you had to cancel your reservation..." I called them again and they blamed booking.com again. I again booked the "suite" for our trip. At least it was still booked when we got there! The room was on the second floor, up some rather rickety stairs. When we opened the door it was such a disappointment. Really old-looking furniture, lights, etc. In the main room - which was pretty spacious - there was a daybed which also served as the couch to sit on to watch TV. Very uncomfortable. On the positive side, there was a microwave and a small fridge in the room. Most of the electrical outlets were so loose that things wouldn't stay plugged in. It WAS a "suite" - I guess - since the bedroom was separate from the main room. When I saw the much-touted fireplace in the bedroom, I had to laugh. Yes, it was a fireplace, the plug-in kind, but if a person was in the bed, you couldn't even see it because of the height. Also the electrical plug was so loose that I would have been afraid to leave it on if I weren't right there. We got through the first night there. The next day, while my partner was out fishing, I made sure to be out of the room fairly early so they'd have plenty of time for housekeeping before I returned from sightseeing that day. When I returned in mid-afternoon, the first thing I noticed was that it looked like they hadn't really cleaned in the room. There was still Kleenex on the table in the bathroom, there was still some soap on the mirror and sink, and the dusty window sills and table in the main room clearly had not been cleaned. I checked the bed and it didn't look like the sheets had been changed. About the only sign that housekeeping had been in the room at all was because they had failed to replace most of the towels (they'd taken the used ones but only left one hand towel in the room. They had not replaced the empty Kleenex or the shampoo/soap. I couldn't call the front desk because there was no telephone in the room. I went down to the front desk, where I had to wait several minutes because the only person there was on the phone. She seemed nice enough, but when I asked about housekeeping she said "oh, we don't clean every day - we just make the bed and change out the towels and toiletries." Hmm - would have been nice to know that before booking the room. So I told her housekeeping had only left one hand towel, no Kleenex and no toiletries. She said she would get the other towels and items for me. Another customer came in to complain about something with his room, so I had to wait a while longer. Finally, she saw a maintenance fellow in the back area and yelled to him to get the towels and items for me. He had trouble finding everything (since, clearly, it wasn't his usual job), but eventually between the two of them, I was given all the item. We stayed another night there, and when I went in to check out the next day, the same lady was working, and she said "Are you checking in?" I guess if they can't even remember a customer who complained the previous day, it's no wonder they can't remember to replace the towels and items every day ... let alone actually clean the rooms.

Room Tip: I'd suggest a room at a different hotel!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GeenaG4me
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We stay here in the beginning of December each year. It’s off season so it’s really not very busy. The staff is really nice, beds are comfy, and plenty of hot water. The rooms are a little dated and it takes the room a while to heat up as there are only small wall heaters but overall a good experience.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Beware Google maps takes you to a different location in Westport.

Arrived late after Google maps took us on a local tour but when checking in noted a large sign stating check-in is 3 pm so I would say that this is a place that wont let you in early even if you are the only person staying there that night.

Rooms are basic.

Not much around the area everything closes between 8 and 9 oclock.

I can say we stay in Westport dont know if we will go back

Room Tip: High room good views
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple