“Delicious dolmades! ”

Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here for lunch. The owner was our waitress. There was a bit if a wait but it was really worth it!! I got the full sized greek salad and it was amazing! We had dolmades as an appetizer and they serve them warm with a warm sauce over them yummm! My boyfriend had a beef gyro and the meet wasn't the usual meat shaved from the spindle.. It was actual marinated beef slices. Very good. Overall it was a great experience and we will return. The portions are HUGE

Reviewed 31 March 2015

Delicious food!. I had a great BLT but also tried some lasagna and ravioli. Everything I tried was great. The people working were happy and very friendly. I will go back next time I am in Westport.

1  Thank Sims3
Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

This establishment was above our expectations in the sleepy town of Westport on the off season of a weekend getaway.
We were highly impressed with decor of tiffany lamps hung on the walls to the cloth table tops and cloth napkins. The seating is quant of 38 people. So during the peak season I could see needing to call a head for reservations.
Especially since the food is homemade and delicious. You well leave full or with food to take with you.
As to the service it was above and beyond. Helen the owner/ waitress was kind, courteous and very welcoming. She had a few minutes to tell us a little bit about her self. She is originally from Greece came to the US she lived in Brooklyn New York before moving to Portland OR, Canada and finally to Westport, Washington. Where her and her Husband opened the Odysseus restaurant. Helen's specialty besides waiting tables and working the front of the restaurant is making the mouth watering authentic Greek desserts that they serve.
The sign on the wall near the kitchen says it all " Come in as stranger, leave as family".
We thoroughly enjoyed our relaxing dining experience at Odysseus and most definitely will be back when we are in Westport.

2  Thank Sharri S
Reviewed 1 March 2015

My husband and I stumbled upon this gem by accident. The owners are most gracious and the food is out of your mind delicious!! Everything is made from scratch with the finest ingredients, we go every chance we can possibly get!!

2  Thank Kayci G
Reviewed 16 February 2015

My son and I had a most wonderful lunch here mid week. Our host/server whom I assume was the owner was most gracious and accommodating helping me with my options. (I am gluten intolerant) Cute little out of the way setting across from the Grays Harbor [Westport] Lighthouse. Spotless inside and out. Very relaxing little place. We will certainly be back for more and bring friends along.

3  Thank RainzQuill

Been to Odysseus? Share your experiences!