“Great Greek Food in Westport”
Review of Odysseus

Odysseus
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Odysseus is our favorite restaurant in Westport. If offers an intimate, friendly dining environment. The owners are delightful and serve outstanding food. Their Greek salad is to die for as are their desserts.

I do recommend reservations and recommend that you check their current hours. They vary a little by season and the web is not always up to date.

1  Thank Travels_Widely

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Must go restaurant. Greek food is great, but also has Greek burger, chowder, seafood. Greek salad and gyro was awesome. Owners are the only staff and it works for the personal touch. He cooks, she waits. Small place with charm. If your a group, make a reservation.

2  Thank Rick H
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after digging for razor clams. The clam chowder was amazing. My husband orders the beef gyro which has steak in it. I got the fish and chips and I was not disappointed. The couple that funs this place are delightful.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

We were charmed by the personal attention from the owners and preparers, and the food was excellent.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

The couple who operate the place were absolutely charming and made me feel like I was eating with my extended family. They welcomed my three kids on a rainy Saturday for lunch. The portions were huge and everything was made up fresh. Best items were the chicken noodle soup, Greek salad and beef gyro. Will certainly go back next time we are in town. (The Mrs even cut up my kid's lasagna to help cool it off!) How cool is it to feel welcomed to a restaurant meal these days! Go here.

Been to Odysseus? Share your experiences!