Willows Lodge
US$179
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

US$365
US$219
Aunt Louise's Secret BnB Hostel(Woodinville)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$134
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$179
US$143
Country Inn
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Red Lion Inn & Suites Bothell(Bothell)(Great Value!)
US$154
ComfortInn
US$96
  • Pool
1,194 results
All reviewsbarking frogred hook brewerywine tastingherb farmwine countrychateau stfireside loungemichelle winerysoaking tubnicer roomcolumbia winerybeautiful propertywithin walking distancegas fireplacepacific northwestromantic getawayseattle area
Reviewed 19 February 2018

There are few full spa facilities on the Eastside so I decided to give this a try.

I picked a package with a body wrap and facial and added a massage.

The body wrap and facial, by H., were both great. She was very professional and attentive. I've had numerous facials and hers was one of the better ones for a standard anti-aging facial.

The massage, on the other hand, was a major disappointment. My therapist was E. and the first problem was that her hands were really cold. I've never had a massage therapist have cold hands like that and it is not a good way to start a massage. You'd think, at a pricey spa, that the massage would be of top caliber, but no. E. basically used her palms, not fingers or knuckles, for most of the massage. I was not looking for a deep tissue massage, but I was also not looking to just have the skin on my body pushed around. There was very little attention to actual muscles. Weird!!

They now have a relaxation room, which is pretty nice to be in before, between and after treatments. A couple of things could be improved there. 1) don't give plastic and paper cups for the water and teas. 2) put some sort of frosting on the glass window that goes to the hall so that customers don't have to watch hotel guests troupe by as they are sitting in their robes and hair towels. 3) make sure the tea bags don't run out.

Overall, I would probably go back for a facial or wrap, I would not do another massage here. They are doing another bit of a remodel this month and I'm hoping they improve the look of the sauna as it is a bit institutional.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
denny f, General Manager at Willows Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear TravelTalk2,

Thank you so much for choosing to join us in the spa and for taking the time to provide this review and suggestions. I apologize that the experience was not perfect as I love when our team is able to provide just that. Please feel free to reach out to me directly or give myself or our Spa Director Marsha a call to discuss further. Hopefully we can discuss your return!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

AMAZING service from the valet at arrival, front desk, restaurants everything!

Quick walk to the Hollywood School wine district in one direction, Chateau St Michelle, Woodinville Whisky and another group of tasting room in the other direction.

Rooms are lovely: soaking tubs, fireplace, deck over looking a garden and pool.

Perfect place to unplug and enjoy yourself!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Gretchen S,

Thank you so much for staying with us and so happy that you found the service AMAZING! I love that you said "unplug and enjoy."
Please join us again soon and often!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 17 February 2018

We stayed at the Willows for a private family event and the staff went above and beyond to make our stay memorable and perfect. I cannot say enough about the time and attention the Willows family showed us, this is the most wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear TrishL,

I was happy to read that you and your family enjoyed the time spent at Willows Lodge. Thank you so much for saying that we have "the most wonderful place to stay." I agree 100% and we will look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

The Staff at Willows Lodge went Above and Beyond to make our stay a most memorable and relaxing experience. My Husband and I work a very stressful job and the couples massage we received at Willows Spa, made us feel whole again, Thanks to Benjamin Gerhardt for being the ultimate host in making us feel welcome! We will definitely return and Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Room Tip: Every Room is Luxurious, and has some sort of view, gardens, herb farm, trees, water, nature .. we want to experience them all!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear livelean2,

Wow, thank you very much for the kind words, espicially for recognizing Benjamin...he will be thrilled to read this! We are all so happy that you had the opportunity to rejuvenate and leave the stress of everyday life behind even just for a moment. WE will look forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

We stayed here for a girls weekend celebrating one of our friends birthdays. The location is perfect to get to all the wineries and great restaurants. The room was spacious and we really appreciated that it had a small "dining" table where we could spread out our snacks (we booked the double queen room). The fireplace was lovely and the tub and shower were amazing!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Kalin M

Dear Kalin M,

Thank you so much for choosing to spend your "girls weekend" with us and celebrate your friends birthday. We are all very happy you enjoyed your stay and hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon and often.