“Finally some great mole sauce.”

Xochimilco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 272 Restaurants in Yakima
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Opened our doors in March of 2008, Serving the most authentic Mexican dishes in Yakima Try the Famous Mole de Oaxaca Made in House. Our most popular Carne Azada! And of course the Best Margaritas in Yakima!!
Reviewed 22 August 2016

My wife and I were traveling through Yakima and she read some reviews to me about the mole at Xochimilco. We stopped for lunch and found the reviews to be right on the mark. If you want some authentic Oaxaca mole, this is the place. The sauce is wonderfully rich, but not made bland by added cream. Excellent place!

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We came here for a business lunch. Service was excellent and very attentive but the food was amazing. Full flavor, great selection! Must try!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I was taken to this restaurant for my birthday dinner. Never could pronounce it's name correctly, but the service & food was excellent. I like Mexican food & eat at Mexican restaurants quite often in different cities & areas. Xochimilco in my opinion is at the very top of my list for the best

1  Thank Lloyd J
Reviewed 9 June 2016

We stopped here for lunch on our way to Seattle. They have a great lunch menu. Along with the chips and salsa, they give you a mild and a spicy salsa. So nice for those who can't tolerate spicy foods. They also have a wonderful mole sauce.

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Service was fast and friendly. Homemade sauces all around good place to eat. Price was fair as well. Would go back again