“Accidental Lucky Find”

Taqueria El Rinconsito
Ranked #57 of 285 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We headed out to go to the Magic Kitchen but it was closed. This place across the street looked legit. They have a huge, almost overwhelming menu. You order at the counter like fast food, they do not have menus at the table. My order of 3 corn soft tacos with veggies was super cheap - under $4, also tried their guacamole. My husband ordered a chicken enchilada and we both got drinks, total bill was $13. The receipt had a tip line which I was kind of confused about given the fast food atmosphere. Then more confusion came in. They had all kinds of interesting soft drink choices, but none of them were labeled so you had to just give it a whirl based on the color of the drink. 1st one I tried was great, second one, not so much.
They had an extensive salsa/condiments bar but it was also not labeled. So I went with what looked like pico and it was delicious. There were lots of tables, but not many clean tables. All the TV's had ESPN soccer playing.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Lots of choices and all sorts of prices. You have to be quick though, there's alway a line of hungry folks waiting to step up with another order, and these people keep up well!

Reviewed 10 June 2016

My plan was to go to Tammy's across the street, but when I arrived, it was closed. A man walking through the parking lot as I walked away from the door told me that the place across the street (this one) was just as good and a whole lot faster. I decided to give it a shot and was so glad I did! The service was great, the prices were very reasonable, and the muliltas were delicious!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

They have a good selection of all Mexican cuisine, all home made style.
Everything we had tried has been good. You order at the counter and pay, then they will serve it at the table you are seated in.
Great value for your money. Friendly people and the restaurant is spacious and clean.

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Fast and Good!
Try the chicken special!
The caldo de res (beef soup)

They give more tortillas if you ask and we almost always do because they are so good!

Been to Taqueria El Rinconsito? Share your experiences!