“THE BEST MEXICAN FOOD IN YAKIMA”

Salsita Antojitos Mexicanos
Ranked #45 of 285 Restaurants in Yakima
Reviewed 28 June 2017

This hole in the wall place has the best Mexican food in town. My kids and I love to come here. The salsa makes you sweat and the beans and rice are amazing! I never go anywhere else for authentic flavorful Mexican food. Do not let the outside fool you. Not sure about the review left where they said it was dirty, it is always clean when I go in. If you are trying to figure out where to eat this is the place!!

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Our meals were fantastic. I had the Biste A La Mexicana and my wife had Chicken Tacos.

If you're expecting American Style Mexican Fod you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

The best carnitas I've experienced since leaving California. Going back tomorrow as the Tortas looked scrumptious!
Saw review where they stated menu not in English, well there is no translation to English for "taco" or "burrito". Board menu very easy to figure out. Very clean. Only wish they would offer small containers for salsa.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

There were no clean tables, the kitchen looked dirty and disorderly and the very limited menu was only in Spanish. We turned around and walked out. Maybe the food is good, but I even asked them to clean off a table... nothing happened. So we left.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I have never been ot Mexico, so I cannot testify to the authenticity of the food, but I can tell you it was good!
The furnishings were clean and simple. It was obviously a local restaurant with most customers speaking Spanish. The counter staff were friendly and helpful. It is a good place I will go again.