“Great Mexican Food”

Salsita Antojitos Mexicanos
Ranked #43 of 272 Restaurants in Yakima
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Worth seeking out for really exceptional Mexican food. We stopped by for lunch and were not disappointed. I had the carne asada tacos while my wife had a bean tostada. Both were very delicious.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

If you want the best Mexican food, this is your place!! The homemade tortillas were like no other!! A local resident told us to eat lunch here....so happy we did! Driving by you might miss it, so spread the word to eat at Salsita Antojitos Mexicanos!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

This hole in the wall place has the best Mexican food in town. My kids and I love to come here. The salsa makes you sweat and the beans and rice are amazing! I never go anywhere else for authentic flavorful Mexican food. Do not let the outside fool you. Not sure about the review left where they said it was dirty, it is always clean when I go in. If you are trying to figure out where to eat this is the place!!

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Our meals were fantastic. I had the Biste A La Mexicana and my wife had Chicken Tacos.

If you're expecting American Style Mexican Fod you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

The best carnitas I've experienced since leaving California. Going back tomorrow as the Tortas looked scrumptious!
Saw review where they stated menu not in English, well there is no translation to English for "taco" or "burrito". Board menu very easy to figure out. Very clean. Only wish they would offer small containers for salsa.