“Mexican Restaurant, cozy and tasty”
Review of La Fonda

La Fonda
Ranked #93 of 287 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 September 2014

We had excellent food here and great service. They even turned down the a/c for us when we were a bit chilly. The ceviche was delicious, and my chicken mole tasted homemade and not from a jar. They are apparently changing the menu but I'll bet it will be just as good.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Awesome mexican restaurant! Home made tortillas are delicious and the nachos la fonda is my recommendation for sure!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Best ceviche in town.
Actually, the entire menu is very good. One guy in a kitchen. Very clean. Location is convenient -a little setback off Tieton, in front of Ace Hardware.

But the thing is the ceviche. Of course, there are as many presentations of ceviche as there are chefs. But what makes this ceviche particularly good, is the use of fish versus the typical local use of shrimp. In addition, as this is not a tomato-based format, my preference, the citrus and fish flavors predominate, and are, again, my preference, nicely balanced.

Try that, or try anything – I think you'll like it.

1  Thank darwinstwin

Been to La Fonda? Share your experiences!