US$78
US$103
US$109
Fairfield Inn
1,246 results
All reviewsfront porchindoor outdoor poolrocking chairscookiescracker barrelhot tubbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanking suitewest virginiathe breakfast areawould stay here againbreakfast staffwaffleshot breakfastgreat place to stayfree breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have family in the immediate area and as such, over the years have stayed here often. I have always found our experience to be exception. The past time the room did not meet our expectations on cleanliness, however the rest of the our stay was quite satisfying. The room was nicely situated for a family of 4 with 2 teenage boys (king suite), the pool area was inviting, morning breakfast has a good selection and the location was good. Most important, did not hear any road traffic or hallway noise.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Jerry S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Beckley, WV, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review of the hotel. I am sorry that your stay was disappointing. Please email me at jerrydavidsmith@outlook.com, I would like to hear more from your stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was so disappointing. We chose it mostly for the pool but also because we’ve always liked Country Inn’s, this location let us down for both. The entire hotel looks tired and every little detail has been let go. We question the signs reading “Improvements Coming Soon,” where would they start?

The exterior door near our room had been duct taped open because the key card slot looked out of service. We found a few of these removed with wires hanging out of the wall across the property. Our first room’s windows were open and A/C running which we thought was strange until we found our carpet was wet and noticed a musky smell. Staff quickly apologized and moved us from the room but it was annoying we were given this room that someone clearly knew had a wet floor. Our second room was fine for the first night but the second, the A/C was going in and out.

The biggest let down was the huge probably once beautiful indoor/outdoor pool. We saw a beer can, cigarette and hairball the size of softball in the pool. The deck was a mess with food wrappers and paint cans. I asked the staff if maintenance could clean the pool. After returning a few hours later the items in the pool were out but the deck was still a mess. At that point I noticed the peeling pool paint and cloudy water and ultimately decided it wasn’t worth the risk. Although the breakfast looked tasty, I stuck to coffee since at this point the hotel had lost my trust that anything in the kitchen was better kept than the rest of the hotel.

There are cheaper options in the area that I’m certain are in better shape. We won’t be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We where blessed and shocked by how nice everyone was. We where there for a week and it was great to get extra towels and pillows with out question. The inside and outside pool/hot tub was nice as well. Would stay there again if I was ever in West Virginia

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Thank you for the review of the hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I give all credit to my team, they are the true success of this hotel. Again, thank you for staying, we hope to serve you soon.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped at the hotel along our travels back home. It was very busy as it was a Saturday night. The pool is really great for kids because you can be inside or swim and be outside in the pool. So I was impressed with that. The beds were comfortable enough and for as busy as they were it was not extremely noisy. The disappointing part was how dirty the place was. Trash overflowing outside when you walk in, trash left by pool side for hrs actually and broken tiles in our room. Breakfast was ok but cheaply done. I think they need more employees. They have a coffee station but it stayed empty even after I asked several times if they could get coffee. Our shower never got hot that night. They said a maintenance person would come to check it out and they never did. I have not stayed at a Radisson before and I’m pretty sure I’m not going to in the future. We left at 6 am.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place that was pet friendly. Loved having laminated floors for pet rooms so as not to worry about my pet picking up something nasty from carpeting. Very clean & grounds were accommodating for pets to walk outside on leashed with waste disposal bags available.
Breakfast was excellent. Staff very friendly and location after a looong day of traveling was wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family