“Lovely, relaxing, amazing stay”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

rainekitt...
Bethesda, MD
“Lovely, relaxing, amazing stay”
Reviewed 31 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We stayed at this cabin, rented through Berkeley Springs Cottage Rentals, over Christmas, 2017. It is *truly* at the top of a mountain, and the drive up was treacherous, to say the least. I about told my husband to turn around! Except there's no where to turn around on an eight foot wide jeep trail up the side of a mountain.

It was worth it. The cabin is amazing, with a hot tub, wood stove, stocked kitchen, filled with hand-made quilts and more books than my local library. A small game room perfect for my kids, while my husband and I snuggled in front of the fire. Half the cabin has wood flooring and the other half has concrete with radiant heat.

It is pretty remote, and I spent the entire time terrified of being eaten by a bear, despite it being late December, and having a huge dog with us. We spent four nights, and our five and eight year old children never once said they were bored. It's perfect, we loved it and hope to visit again soon!

Date of stay: December 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
17 Jan 2018
We are so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Above Sleepy Hollow. The cabin is very nice and has a lot of amenities that sounds like were a perfect fit for all of you. Thank you for staying with us and hope that you will return again soon. We appreciate your business.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.