“Decent food and prices”
Review of China Wok

China Wok
Ranked #32 of 49 Restaurants in Buckhannon
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We were looking for some Chinese food for a late lunch and decided to try this place. They offer a buffet every day and several locals seemed to be regulars. The food was the usual fare and prepared pretty well. We didn't get there until around 1 p.m. so the selections were a little thin. I think that if you go during normal lunch hours it would be much better. Not bad though.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

The food was very good but they need more of a variety. They only have one hot Bar and dessert bar. The price was cheap and I know now was it was. Me and my husband were pretty disappointed.. Never did get our drinks refilled. I will not stop in, here again, that's for sure.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This is a small, family owned and run Chinese restaurant. I have never been disappointed in my meal. I have eaten there for years. They have a buffet for lunch that is very tasty. What I like is that the meals are not so spicy or hot that you can't eat them, like some other places. You can request it to be hotter. You get a sizable amount.....usually have leftovers for the next day. I do order take-out a lot. It does get warm in the summer months. Their house specials are delicious. Try the house special soup...it's loaded with meats and vegetables. It is family friendly and prices are reasonably for what you get. I don't go there for the de-cor, I go for the food.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

The chicken fried rice had no flavor whatsoever. Pork fried rice was ok. But do no think I would ever try here again

Reviewed 25 June 2016

I enjoy ordering take out from here. The staff is somewhat grumpy sometimes but the food is always good.