Motel 6 Charles Town(Charles Town)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$70
US$139
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Hillbrook Inn(Charles Town)
US$179
US$134
Official Site
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Rodeway Inn & Suites(Charles Town)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$160
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2017

This has got to be a family owned business because not one person was friendly. I was essentially kicked out due to having a small cat, in which I disclosed and they pretended I had not. Booking online did not allow me to acknowledge the cat so I had to in person when I arrived around 2 in the morning. Instead of just letting me pay the extra, they ordered me gone as if I were a peasant and poor...Never again. The place was so run down I could hardly imagine my cat a problem...

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank babygurl20234
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

After blowing through 11,000 dollars at the casino across the street I needed a place to crash for the night. I only had enough money for one night at Americas best value inn and I thought to myself why not. Turns out, I stumbled upon Charles Town's best hidden treasure! The lobby and waiting area had a very warm and welcoming decor with a lovely water fountain to give the room life and good vibe. The lady at the front desk was very nice; which was a relief after the crappy night I had! I went to my room to be welcomed by chocolates on the pillow and the towels folded in the shape of a bird! Very classy touch! I unpacked my things and noticed a fridge on the table by the tv. In it was an unopened bottle of jack Daniels and a unopened gallon of milk! You know what that means! A great end to the night and Raisin Bran for breakfast! The toilet in the bathroom had a setting on it to where it would wipe your underside for you! How considerate! The continental breakfast was complete with fresh pastries, eggs, waffles, and fresh fruit! I enjoyed my Raisin Bran but it was nice to have the option! Overall a great night even though I burned through all my sons college fund, oops.... anyways, great stay and I can say with confidence that Americas best value inn has the best value!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2017

i think you have a better chance not catching something if you slept in the woods.. sheets dirty, carpet dirty, walls dirty, floor dirty..smells bad, oh yea towels dirty and the worst part you will prob end up with bugs.. no bs

Room Tip: the Turf motel is only about another mile down the road..very close to casino and downtown
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2017

The staff helped earn at least one star, just barely. After an initial discourteous retort, the clerk worked to accommodate our needs, even recommending a great place for breakfast - probably because she knew the continental breakfast that would be offered by the hotel would only have a half dozen, stale looking pastries.

The room seemed to be comprised of furnishings that had long passed their usefulness at other hotels. A refrigerator (that needed cleaning but did cool) and microwave had been set in the closet area with attached hangers still attached. To make up for this overtaking of space, a wardrobe had been added. Unfortunately, no one thought to add hangers to it - or put it completely together; the back was coming off.

While an outlet did provide power, it did so only if one held the plug in oneself. Given that it was also beside the door, away from any usable surface such as a table, it would not have been useful even if the plugs did stay in! The only other option was to unplug a lamp and use that outlet. Fortunately, the device I was attempting to recharge was also self-illuminating.

Starting the hot water at least five minutes before getting into the shower allowed the water to be almost warm enough for bathing. This technique was also necessary for the water at the sink to be warm.

The bed was worn out. The mismatched pillows more so. The burn holes in the bedspread called into question when it may have been cleaned. But given that the carpet and walls also raised this question, the bedspread was used anyway because....

The heating/ac unit had two settings despite labels otherwise - cold and really cold. Not exactly the settings of choice on an already cold night.

The "free wifi", if it really existed, did not provide a strong enough signal to be used.

We stayed here because everything else was booked due to the number of large events in the area and it "beat staying in the car." Next time - I'll stay in the car.

Room Tip: For a good room, go to another motel.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynn R
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Do not stay at this dump!! Really the worst hotel ever! Staff was rude, carpet, decor have to literally be from the 70's. The ceiling in the bathroom was black and looked like it was going to fall in. Don't waste your time!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple