“Breakfast or Lunch”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent for eating breakfast or lunch, but generally, so popular there is a wait for a table, usually about 10-15 minutes.
My favorite for lunch is the half veggie sandwich with choice of soup or salad. Whole sandwiches are available.
There is quite a variety of breakfast selections.
The staff are efficient and friendly. I do recommend giving First Watch a try.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My teenagers adore first watch. We go every six weeks or so. The quinoa bowls are very savory. My kids love the orange juice. Eggs are cooked perfect. Beware of Sunday. It’s usually very busy!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

This restaurant was recommended to our family by a local as the best breakfast place in the city. It is a very busy breakfast spot that offers a wide variety of breakfast options on their menu. The omelettes and frittatas were excellent. My daughter loved her French toast. The coffee was wonderful and supplied in a pot for the table. The service was fast and friendly, while retaining a relaxed atmosphere. Will definitely return the next time we are in Charleston .

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We love going to First Watch! It’s a popular place to go to, with daily specials on the board as you enter, plus many choices for breakfast or lunch in the menu. We have our favorites but also enjoy trying something different. The wait staff is friendly and attentive and will customize your order, especially if you have a specific food allergy. We look forward to our next visit to First Watch!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I have been eating at FIRST WATCH for several years, and I have NEVER been disappointed! The food is so fresh and presented attractively and with style! The service has always been top notch, and I don't think I have EVER had anything that wasn't delicious! You can't go wrong!

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!