“Breakfast. Not typical”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

The food was fantastic and not the cookie cutter variety. The omelet was good, the burritos, French toast was yummy. We ate there 2 days in a row.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

My first day in Charleston our working group ordered lunch from First Watch. I had a salad and it was delicious; one of the best salads I have had. The last day in Charleston I went there for breakfast. There are so many great choices! I had a "Works" Omelet and greens and was it ever wonderful. I would go back here a dozen times a week if I lived in Charleston.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent for eating breakfast or lunch, but generally, so popular there is a wait for a table, usually about 10-15 minutes.
My favorite for lunch is the half veggie sandwich with choice of soup or salad. Whole sandwiches are available.
There is quite a variety of breakfast selections.
The staff are efficient and friendly. I do recommend giving First Watch a try.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My teenagers adore first watch. We go every six weeks or so. The quinoa bowls are very savory. My kids love the orange juice. Eggs are cooked perfect. Beware of Sunday. It’s usually very busy!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

This restaurant was recommended to our family by a local as the best breakfast place in the city. It is a very busy breakfast spot that offers a wide variety of breakfast options on their menu. The omelettes and frittatas were excellent. My daughter loved her French toast. The coffee was wonderful and supplied in a pot for the table. The service was fast and friendly, while retaining a relaxed atmosphere. Will definitely return the next time we are in Charleston .

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!