Residence Inn by Marriott Charleston
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Sleep Inn(Charleston)
View Hotel
All reviewsbedroom suitefull kitchenquiet areacouple milesliving areastayed longerwafflesfree breakfast in the morninga pet friendly hotelstayed for one nightdefinitely stay here againpull out couchbreakfast areahousekeeping stafffirst floorbreakfast was deliciousclose to downtown
Reviewed 8 January 2013

We had a good stay here. The front desk was very kind and helpful to us, the room was good, and the breakfast was great. The breakfast staff even went above and beyond for us and our toddler. No complaints, we would happily return!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

I liked this Hotel. Good space on the rooms, good breakfast and nice staff...

But had a hard time sleeping.. My upstairs neighboor was noisy and i could hear all.. Even walking. And that was on and on until 1:30 AM..
Complained with front desk.. Did not help..
I would change rooms if was not in the bed..
Bad luck!

But looks like the walls are NOT sound proof or made of cardboard.,

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Recently my husband and I drove from South Carolina to Ohio and were looking for a mid-way stopping point. Choosing a hotel for a 2 yr old is tough. The residence inn met our every need. As we walked in on a cold Decemeber night, the fire was roaring and the staff were sweet and welcoming. Our room (more like a suite) was ready. The room gave ample space for our son to move and play and gave us a place to unwind and relax. Before we departed we enjoyed a delicious complimentary breakfast. We will be back again and again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2012

I stayed here because it was close to where I needed to be. I was greeted by the staff very friendly staff and was very impressed. The hotel was very clean, updated and comfortable. The rooms were incredable and well appointed. They offer a complimentary evening reception and breakfast. the food was just so-so, but hey,they tried to make me feel at home and it was appreciated. I will definately go back!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Spent just one night here but found the place very clean and well appointed. A very good breakfast in the morning. The room had all that one would have expected and was very comfortable. The taff seemed attentive and very friendly. I would definitely stay hare again

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple