Lowest prices for your stay
US$83
Free cancellation until 22/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE US$14
Expedia.comUS$83
Agoda.comUS$83
StayForLongUS$88
All reviews room was clean king suite waffles cookies staff was very friendly nice breakfast sitting area great place to stay off the highway other hotels breakfast bar would stay here again hot breakfast pet motel closet wv
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

My visit was due to a power outage at my house. This is one of the few hotels that will accommodate dogs. All the ladies at the front desk are very friendly and helpful. They let me check in early on a day where I really needed a warm place to stay. My room was spacious and clean. The housekeeping staff is also very friendly. I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Nichole Pettry, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Charleston South, WV, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a great review. We are so happy to be able to accommodate each and everyone of you in this time of need. We are some of the lucky ones that didn’t loose power. We hope you and your family are well and safe.

Reviewed 21 January 2021

I stayed here on my way home to Florida. The staff was very polite and hotel was clean. Nice grab and go breakfast. It was nice to see they are pet friendly next time I will bring my dog. I will definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Nichole Pettry, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Charleston South, WV, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2021

Dear 878shawnn,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 8 January 2021

One of the best hotels I've stayed at for such a low price. Everything was clean and staff was friendly and very accommodating. My son's favorite thing was the nice,clean pool. Other hotels should take notes.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nichole Nelson, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Charleston South, WV, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2021

Thank you for leaving your review with us, I am pleased to see you and your son enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on a return visit.

Reviewed 8 January 2021

I have found my second home. The staff is very polite. The hotel was very clean and even during covid-19 the breakfast selections were more then expected. Was nice to feel very welcomed like I was at home.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we always try to make everyone's stay as comfortable as possible. And always look forward to return visits.

Reviewed 8 January 2021

I enjoyed my visit on 1/4/2021. The stage was very friendly and professional. I am looking forward to visiting this establishment Everytime I'm in town. My room is always clean and we'll stocked. Will recommend others to stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for leaving your review, I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay here with us, and look forward to seeing you again on a return visit.