“Fiesta Trip”

Frank's Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Chester
Reviewed 2 October 2017

If you are visiting The Homer Laughlin Factory, Frank's is a must stop. The pastries are delicious and varies. If there are pumpkin donuts available, get some! The staff is friendly and prices reasonable.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

What a hidden jem. Parked along the quaint, quiet town of Chester, WV lies this charming and might I say delicious pastry shop. I heard about this shop from my time living across the river but never made it over here. My family & I were passing through and decided to stop. For being later in the day (3pm) they still had a lot on display and were even refilling the case. Many options from breads, turnovers, brownies, cookies and more were avaliable. The iced cutouts had so many cute shaped and were decorated so beautifully that we had to buy a dozen. It was VERY reasonably priced and holy crap, amazing. It is now 8 hours later and there are only 4 cookies left. If you stop by Chester and want a sweet treat, I HIGHLY recommend stopping by!

1  Thank ToledoStudent
Reviewed 15 October 2016

This bakery has been here for years and still is the best around. The pink almond cake is the best! Great for birthdays or special occasions. Their cookies and pastries are delicious. Everything they have is well worth it!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

The pepperoni rolls are made of a flaky Danish pastry, are a little sweet and unlike most pepperoni rolls I've eaten. I also bought a breakfast pastry that was filled with a seasoned egg mixture. Both pastries were tasty and high quality. The service was pleasant and friendly. I wish that there was a pastry shop line Frank's in my town.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I cannot say enough about this bakery. I love everything that I have ever eaten from there. They have the best Pumpkin Donuts in the fall. This is a must visit !