Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2018

You'll find everything you need after a long day of hiking in the mountains: hot shower, bed and food. Unless you're there Mon-Wed, and the restaurant is closed. I didn't like that they told me about it after I already booked. Also, the reception closes very early. Don't bother calling or stopping by after 2pm, nobody is there to help you. Other than that, I liked the place. Affordable and very peaceful.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018

A very nice place to stay. Good price, friendly staff (only one; checks you in and is the waitress for the whole restaurant!. Comfortable, well-appointed room. Only problem is that the internet is very spotty and the TV only gets five channels, all of them basic cable. Guess that's the price you pay for being in the mountains.

Room tip: They do have wifi, but it's so spotty it really can't be counted on to work.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Loved the quaint atmosphere and excellent customer service. Rooms are not fancy, but the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast from the restaurant attached was extremely delicious. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2016

The hotel looks very cool from the outside. When we went to our room, I think that there could be a lot of improvement. The biggest problem was the stains on the carpet. The carpets should probably be replaced. The was one package of coffee (although that was enough for two cups) and one packet of sugar and creamer. We got there after 9 p.m., so we had to wait until morning to get more. The people there were very nice. She gave me a couple more packages of coffee and I got some creamer from the restaurant. The food in the restaurant was great! It did take quite a while to get served after we ordered (over a half hour), but I'll give them a pass because the place was crowded. The views from the wrap-around deck were fantastic!

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2015

A view of the rooms takes you back into the 1980s. Our room was clean, but lacked amenities, not for the pampered set. The bathroom, however, had been remodeled with new fixtures. Overall, an adequate facility for the outdoors set, not those looking for 3 star comfort. The setting was outstanding.

Date of stay: October 2015