Quality Inn(Fairmont)
US$101
Fairfield Inn
US$98
US$89
All reviewsan older propertythe air conditioningreal platesroom was cleannormal hotelhot breakfastpassed awayreal eggsoutdoor poolfront desk clerkonly stayed one nightneeded anythingwaffle makerwafflessausagesouth carolinaovernight stay
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

For the price, this place was ok. Booked online through the website. Clean enough but in need of an upgrade. No elevators. Breakfast was decent. Wifi worked well and staff were pleasant. Location was pretty central to restaurants. We may consider staying here again in the future.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Stayed here when passing through this area. Located conveniently off the interstate. We were greeted friendly at check in. Check in was very easy. Room was very clean and had refrigerator and microwave. Linens on the bed were clean. Bathroom was clean. Breakfast was exceptional. Full hot breakfast. The food was kept fresh and replenished often. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2016

This hotel has a secluded, scenic location atop a hill overlooking the Monongahela Valley. The highway is below, but my room was very quiet. The room was clean and nicely firnished (easy chair with footstool, flat-screen TV, desk, fridge, microwave, ironing board and iron, comfy bed). The bathroom had a tub with a good shower head, thick towels, hair dryer, and a nice granite-topped washstand - but there were no towel racks except for a hook on the back of the door, and the sink was in the same room with the tub and toilet, rather than outside. The complimentary breakfast buffet included eggs, sausage, bagels, muffins, waffles, cereal, juices, etc. - with real China and glassware, and even cloth napkins! I didn't use the pool or fitness room, but they looked nice. Overall, I thought this hotel offered exceptional quality for the price.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2016

I had prepaid for $50 on a saturday night and was impressed by this hotel was. The room was excellent, hbo, strong wifi, fomfy bed with fresh, clean sheets, and most of all, hot breakfast in the morning. I had time to worked out on the gym next to my room 109. friendly staff and cozy place. I recommend this hotel with two thumbs up.

Room Tip: the gym is next to room 109 and pool.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2016

My husband travels around the states for work so we always go with him and have stayed at many hotels past the years and im not one to ever post a complaint unless it is really needed.
the first day we arrived walking in there was bugs on the hall way walls that is a sign of a dirty hotel!
we unloaded our cars and was unpacking it was jan 10th 2016 around 9pm we get a phone call from the lady at the front desk saying there was a noise complaint about us and we needed to be quiet! we just got there my husband was shocked he couldn't believe someone from the front desk called and told us we were being loud unpacking knowingly we just arrived and only noise that was going on was us unpacking and getting our 2 toddlers ready for bed!
next morning first morning there room serving knocks and ask if i needed service i said no thank you being it was our first morning there i didn't really need anything, second morning she knocks and asks i said i needed more trash bags and towels she gave me some and left, third day my husband didnt go to work that morning and we were leaving to go to walmart she hollered at us across the hall way HEY DO YOU NEED SERVES? im sorry but im not going to sit there and yell back of everything i needed done i just looked at my husband in shock and was speachless i guess i didnt answer her fast enough she said MA'AM DO YOU NEED SERVES? i said i dont know, i wasnt going to sit there and yell back in the middle of the hall of what i needed done if she really wanted to clean and be a good server to the guest she is working for she should be more polite and do it anyway or if i said i dont know and left maybe do it while i was gone but she didn't. i have a 1 year old still in diapers so i go thru trash bags like crazy and she never came the rest of the week we were there to check if we needed service, some morings i was afraid to leave or shower because i was afraid i would miss her, when i ran out of bags i would leave the trash outside the door and hoping maybe she would get the hint no i had to use walmart bags most of our stay there. one day i left cups outside my door and she came and brought me more but still didnt offer her service. 2 days before our check out we ran out of toilet paper and i think either friday morning or saturday morning the kids and i had to leave to run some errands when we got back i noticed someone has been in there and change the trash and replaced towels with clean ones which i was very grateful for but didnt clean or make up the bed or did anything bottom like all they did was change trash replace towels and some shampoo and stuff but didnt replace the toilet paper left the toilet paper roll empty and didnt even give us a new one to use we had to use baby wipes. we checked out sunday jan 17th 2016 afternoon and 3 days later on wednesday jan 20th we noticed we have been charged $270 from this hotel! and when i called at 10:46am to find out what the charge was for the lady that answered the phone was so rude and had a very bad attitude talking and said they had to charge us for destroying the room when i told her no one came to clean it it wasnt my fault she said that we denied serves which is false the room service came the 2 first days and that it even when i was trying to explain that to her she had her mind set and didnt want to hear me she was even talking over me and wouldnt give me a chance to talk when i tried to explain to her that i was gone one day and they came in to clean but didnt clean at all just changed the trash and towels and im sorry but i dont think a room server should enter a guest room unless she is there to clean it!!! this lady i talked to on the phone claims to be the manager when i asked to talk to the manager i toldv her i was going to file a complaint and she said do what i needed to that our money wouldnt be refunded! $270! for cleaning service i know for a fact nothing was broke when we left nothing was damaged! i admit it was a mess but it wouldnt have been if the room service people did their job i dont know about you but i dont own my own travel vaccum with me and with 2 toddlers its impossible to not have crumbs everywhere. i honestly never posted a bad review in my life even when i have bad experience they were so rude and the room service didnt ask after the 2 first days there and yes i do understand at a hotel room service have a schedule they go by on whos room to clean but when they knock on the door the 1st few days and i dont need anything does not mean give up obviously if i was there for av week the room is going to get dirty especially with 2 toddlers but they didnt and than want to charge us $270 for the mess! i been in many hotels like i said and never had this problem. thank you

Stayed: January 2016