“Excellent pizza fast! ”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Glenville
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I gave this Pizza Hut an excellent rating because of their fast friendly service and excellent pizza. I don't go to Pizza Hut that often but this one I would- they got everything just right. I'd say that's the best pizza I've had from any Pizza Hut. The crust was perfect, buttery and just the right crispness and crunch. Plenty of toppings it was really good. I've heard they have awesome wings too. Try them if you haven't they're really good! Glad they are here in Glenville WV. Thanks for the awesome pizza and service.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Positive Note: Staff is very friendly, food was good, fast service

Negative Note: does not serve alcohol, unusual for a sit in Pizza Hut

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Been to a lot of pizza places, this place just seems to add a little pizazz to it, always good and always clean. They however do not serve beer.

Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here. Small place but it had a cozy feel. Waitress was very nice and attentive. We just ordered pizza and cheese bread sticks. We received our food fast and it was hot and delicious. One of the best pizzas I've had in awhile. Not alot of options in Glenville but this is a good one. We will certainly go back when visiting the college.

1  Thank khudsonwv
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The food was delicious. They do not offer the all you can eat pizza for lunch, but they do have the salad bar. The staff is friendly, but they were understaffed both times I went, so the food comes out slow or not all at once. It's a small town, so having a Pizza Hut there is a plus for the community and for folks passing through.