“The Best Biscuits and Gravy”

Tudor's Biscuit World
Ranked #17 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Description: West Virginia based fast food restaurant featuring biscuits and breakfast served all day. Also serving lunch and dinner items.
Reviewed 13 October 2016

After seeing the billboards driving into town, we decided to try it on our way back out of town. Honestly, it was probably one of the best biscuits and gravy we've had! Kinda wished we weren't heading out of town, I would have loved to try their meatloaf.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

My wife is from Lewisburg and from time to time we stop here on our way out of town. We stopped here for lunch before heading back to NC so went through the drive-thru. Now I know this is petty but my cheeseburger that I paid for and was clearly on the receipt had no cheese and a stale bun which I realized after we went down the road. Normally I wouldn't go back but it irritated me after we had been waiting in line for 20 minutes! So another 20 minutes wasted going back in and having it remade when trying to drive 5.5 hours. My wife's food was fine and she really liked it. Its been pretty good other times too. We will go back but I had to gripe.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

I had one hour before a funeral and needed to stop for a quick meal. We entered the restaurant and no one would take our order. There were five behind the counter, three were management, who were doing something with the the computer. Finally someone took our order, we ordered the simplest item on the menu beans and cornbread, ten minutes later they brought one bowl said they were waiting for the other. I told the manager I could not wait much longer,then she brought me potatoes, coleslaw ,and cornbread. No beans, 20 minutes later came the beans from the microwave. How long does it take to microwave a bowl of beans. Needless to say I didn't have time to eat. All I got was I'm sorry. Left my meal on the table. I would give a negative five if I could. A total waste of money.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Lewisburg tends to have limited places for Breakfast. Tudor's has great biscuits. The chain is not in my area and find it similar to Biscuitville.I find the decor to be a step-up from your burger franchises.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Had a dbl bisquet and sausage gravy breakfast, Very good and filling. The bisquets are made fresh every morning and the flavor is very good. Recommend this place for a quick and filling morning meal.