“Great breakfast”

Tudor's Biscuit World
Ranked #17 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Description: West Virginia based fast food restaurant featuring biscuits and breakfast served all day. Also serving lunch and dinner items.
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

In town for a couple nights and looking for a place we never heard of before. They have some fantastic home made biscuits that are huge! I'm a huge fan of sausage gravy, so ordered 1 biscuit along with my bacon egg and cheese biscuit. Even with my wife helping, couldn't finish it all. Great place for breakfast.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Looking for Granny's Cathead biscuits? This is the place to go! We were not disappointed in the homestyle cooked food. Yummy!

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Biscuit World is a fast food approximation of a down home dive eatery. This is not a criticism. I LOVE a distinctively delicious down home dive eatery. BW is a chain and therefore more standardized and institutionalized than a genuine dive. BUT the biscuits are good and the menu is better. I love biscuits and gravy yet I've not yet had the gravy because other menu items stole my eye. The cornbread is excellent making cornbread and beans a very satisfying meal. The biscuit sandwiches are varied and delicious. Next time I go I SWEAR I will get gravy.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a place to eat that we didn't have back in Northern Indiana and kept seeing signs for Biscuit World. We decided to try it out after looking at reviews and the menu and it didn't disappoint. Great food and ALOT of it! Kids are content for the test of the trip now.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

This was my second time there, the first being a few days prior. This location had much more to choose from. I enjoy good pinto beans and this place is good. I'm not much of a biscuit person and the biscuits are good. I did get the ham sandwich added cheese to it but the cheese was missing.
We got our order to go but the environment was inviting and they bring the food to the table, so they have some table service.