“Great management, staff, and food.”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #20 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We were on a tour bus with about fifty people looking for lunch. I phoned ahead and placed an order. They could not guarantee it would be ready when we arrived due to our arrival coinciding with the lunch rush. This was completely understandable. When we got there, there were two other tour buses there with a line out the door. I told them who I was and they were working on our order and shortly had it boxed up and out the door for us. Hot and fresh sandwiches. I commend the manager and staff for handling these huge crowds. Thank you.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We stop at Arby's at least once when traveling. I'm a diabetic so I get classic roast beef and don't eat the bun. Cuts out a ton of carbs. Good for me and the roast beef is good.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

They were very busy but the staff kept up and the wait was very minimal. The food was of normal Arby's quality. The restrooms were very clean.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Stopped here on a recent road trip. Easy access to the Interstate. Food was good. Typical Arby's chain restaurant experience. We went with roast beef meals, though they have lots of different options. Restrooms were filthy and my hubby could not even use the men's room due to human waste all over the floor and toilet. This was the filthiest rest room he has encountered and we have traveled all over the world. Stop here only for food....not to relieve yourself.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

This Arby's has a large dining room which makes for a pleasant meal. It is close to hotels, gas and super stores.