“Fabulous food!”
Review of Food & Friends

Food & Friends
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cozy spot where innovative fare such as the bourbon salmon salad & crab dip draws a bustling crowd.
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed dinner here last night at the recommendation of a hotel guest and we were not disappointed. Had hoped to enjoy the outdoor seating at lunch but it was not open. We opted to come back for dinner and enjoyed a wonderful, tender, flavorfil, juicy steak, well worth the $$. Great atmosphere and service. Highly recommend the crab dip for an appetizer.

2  Thank Janice G

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

A very nice restaurant situated in downtown Lewisburg, WVA. Had some stuffed mushrooms to start and they were Ok, just OK. My wife had a pecan crusted chicken salad and it looked wonderful. Fresh broccoli, red peppers, cranberries we're generously sound the salad. I had a very nice classic Ruben with Bavarian sauerkraut, corned beef and Swiss cheese. Great sandwich, well grilled. It came with some of the best onion rings I've had. Not a particularly fancy place but seems to be a favorite of the locals. Stop I for a nice lunch at a reasonable price

2  Thank DomPaone
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

This is the second time I have eaten at food and friends and I can tell you from experience that the food was excellent for the price. I have eaten at some upper scale restaurants specifically along the Gulf coast in Florida and when you taste fresh vegetables specifically un-refrigerated tomatoes that still taste like tomatoes you know you are at a location where they take the preparation and quality of food seriously. Moreover I have eaten at restaurants where the quality of food was low yet the price was high and I can tell you that at this restaurant you get a higher quality of food for a lower price.

1  Thank Darius H
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Business dinner with a group of 6. The salmon was decent but with an overly sweet sauce. Others meals were fine but nothing to rave about. Good service. Ok ambience.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We went here while visiting our medical-school student and his wife, to give them a treat. This is a pretty restaurant with a friendly atmosphere. My daughter-in-law's favorite is the Harbor Crab Dip, and she gets very possessive about it! She also enjoyed the Harvest Salad with Shrimp. The rest of our party of four ordered the Angus Ribeye and were pleased. We even got our son and daughter-in-law a gift certificate for their wedding anniversary. We definitely plan to return.

1  Thank smitty60