“Cheap and great food”

Shoney's
Ranked #14 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch and hit upon Senior Discount Day AND we were hungry! Everything tasted great in the buffet - hamburgers, salad, fries green tomatoes, beef stew, liver, chicken, creamy potatoes, veggies, jello, tons of desserts and ice cream...and more.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

It has been quite a few years that my family has ate at these restaurants and this Shoney's brought back smiles with great food, great taste and a wonderful eating experience.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

We have always enjoyed eating here. We love the variety of the buffet bar. The food is delicious! Service is great. All of the employees that we encountered were polite and helpful. We will be back!

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We were hungry and from out of town, and thought we'd try a Shoney's. I had never been to one and love to try new things. Well, our experience was mediocre at best. The server was nice, but didn't seem altogether knowledgeable or confident. More importantly, our food was late, it didn't all arrive on time, my wife's steak was way over cooked, and my daughters noodles were way undercooked. We didn't necessarily expect any recompense, but our issues were hardly acknowledged much less apologized for. If I wanted mediocrity, there is plenty of competition to go to.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I went for my birthday. And it's an all you can eat buffet. Or you can order off the menu. Food was ok. Price wasn't bad.